1) Enriched with Platinum to nourish the skin, protect against free radical damage and revitalize skin.
2) Platinum is the rarest and most stable form of precious metal, it not only makes skn more radiant, but also lightens fine lines and wrinkles.
3) Light velvety texture, effectively conceals flaws with a natural , nude finish
4) Enriched with Tanaka Extract to make skin fairer and keep it cool even under the hot sun
5) Refines pores and smoothen skin
6) Nourishes skin with herbs, nutrients & mineral elements to revitalize skin
7) Regulates oil secretion
8) Protects skin from harmful UV Rays and external pollutants
9) Moisturizers skin to prevent dryness
10) Reveals flawless, radiant & natural makeup. Look younger & more charming.
Traditional base makeup requires us to wear different layers of makeup (sunscreen, moisturizer, foundation, concealer, loose powder etc). That's a little too many steps for me especially when I felt so lazy to get myself out of the bed and get ready for makeup. So, BB cream is one of the best solution. You only need BB Cream to conceal your imperfection, makeup base and as sunscreen. One of the best invention on earth isn't it?
As much as I love the Bio Multi-Effect BB cream, I love this BB cream too. But it doesn't love me as much as I could. Bio-Platinum BB Cream are so fair for me that if I applied more on my skin, I look like a ghost. Look at the picture below.
I have a little problem with this BB cream is that it look slightly greyish on me. Not sure is it only me, but the greyish tone does bother me. I guess it must because of the SPF or whitening effect. The oil control of this BB cream is quite good but it was quite dry for me comparing to the Bio Multi-Effect. I saw a few lines on my skin after applying this.
See the lines? This BB cream wasn't for hydrating purposes so I guess I'll stick on the Bio Multi Effect that works better on my skin. If you need a hydrating BB cream try Bio Essence Aqua Moisturizing bb cream instead.
Overall, the Bio Platinum BB cream is a good BB cream and suitable for those who are fairer. Besides offering a good coverage and oil control it does helps a bit in whitening too.
Now tempted to try both of the BB Creams I've reviewed? Click on the poster below for more info.
**Bio-Essence BB Creams reviews are sponsored for Bio-Essence Superstar Blogger Challenge.