OMG!! December is finally here. The ending sign of year 2010 and Christmas festive is here!! I know I'm a bit late for this post, but it just something new that I would like to share. Better late then never? :p
Any of you spotted anything familiar?
1) Soup & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
- The award winning body butter! Once you used it, you'll never stop and starts abandon the other body lotions on your shelf like me..This smells insanely good and makes my skin soft and smooth like baby skin!
2) ZA Two- Way Foundation
- The best selling two-way foundation in Watson for years. Cheap and affordable!! I started using this quite often last month and my skin loves it too!
3) Stila Convertible Color in Peony
- The highly raved duo lip and cheek cream is soo adorable and travel-friendly. I had this in my handbag now for fast makeup everyday.
4) Hada Labo SHA Lip Balm
- My MLBB products!! I used it almost everyday since months ago and I guess I gonna finished this very soon.
5) Revlon Lipburst in Soft Nude
- The highly raved nude color lippie. What's they to say more about this despite a good soft pink nude lippie I love.
6) Estee Lauder Pleasure Bloom Eau De Parfum
- The smell of the perfume is sweet and nice. I adores this and placed it in my handbag.
7) Lavshuca Melting Eyes Palette in BR-1
- Another down to earth neutral palette for everyday use. Nothing beats the texture and the soft color of this. Look at the picture and you can see how much I've used since I last reviewed.
So what is your favorite products of the month? Do share with me and let me know if you would want me to review any products mentioned above.
Enjoy your weekend~~ ♥