Time past really fast isn't it? It's already November now and in a few weeks time we're celebrating Christmas!! October whizzed past and I've been through the most important day in my life. Well, not to worry is not my wedding. :p So today I'm gonna share my favourite items of the month. I've been reaching for these items real frequent and almost everyday during October.
Can you spot what are there?
Clockwise from left:
1) Jill Stuart Mix Blusher Compact in 08 Romantic Poppy
- I'm seriously falling in love with their blusher. It is quite sheer but the color is so pretty. I usually apply this on my apple cheek.
2) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Porcelain
- This goes way along with my Jill Stuart Blusher. Since it was a bit light for me, I'll use it as highlighter for a nice glow.
3) Kao Essential Nuance Airy Anti- Frizz Serum
- My HG hair serum!! It works even better than the Liese Hair Cocktail.
4) Shiseido Aqua Label Aqua Enhancer WT
- I got this in sample size and I'm amazed with the result! It keeps my face hydrated with this. I'm going to get the full size product now. =)
5) Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Need me to say more? The legendary product which I find it quite good for an eye primer.
6) Candy Doll Lipgloss in Candy Pink
- I love the color of this!! I'm using this almost everyday. Now I need more Candy Doll stuff..
7) Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in 003
- One of my staple everyday. I kept it inside my bag now to conceal my face now and then everywhere I go.
If you would want me to review the products above, please let me know ya!
And here's a pic of the important event that I've mentioned just now:
|My Graduation Day!!|
How about you? What were you favourite products of October?